- A.L. Harmon to Anne Sweeney, September 24, 1946
- Alternate Title
- Letter from A.L. Harmon to Anne Sweeney, September 24, 1946
- Anne Sweeney
- Associated Name
- Shreve, Lamb & Harmon
- Date Written
- Garden Area
- Lovers' Lane Pool
Letter thanking Anne Sweeney for sending the picture postcard with the trellis surrounding Lovers' Lane Pool, Dumbarton Oaks Gardens, Washington, D.C.
Written on Shreve, Lamb & Harmon, architectural firm, letterhead.
Handwritten signature in ink.
Title created by cataloger.
- Accession No.
- B:AH 1946.09.24
- Related Items
- Work Types
- picture postcards
- Thank-you notes
- letters (correspondence)
- Dumbarton Oaks Garden Archives
- Dumbarton Oaks Research Library, Rare Book Collection
- Dumbarton Oaks, Washington (D.C.)
- Index Terms
- Harmon, A. L. → on receiving views of outdoor theater pool and trellis
- outdoor theater pool → Harmon on receiving views of wooden trellis and
- trellis → outdoor theater pool (wooden) → Harmon on receiving views of
- Sweeney, Anne → Harmon on receiving views of outdoor theater pool from