- Beatrix Farrand to James Bryce, June 22, 1942
- Alternate Title
- Beatrix Farrand to James Bryce, June 22, 1942 discussing bulbs for the National Gallery of Art, Dumbarton Oaks Park negotiations, and Ruth Havey's visit
- Beatrix Farrand
- James Bryce
- Date Written
- Garden Area
Letter discussing bulbs for the National Gallery of Art, Dumbarton Oaks Park negotiations, and Ruth Havey's visit which included a review of the design for the two tablet inscriptions. Mentions neither John Thacher nor David E. Finley, Director of the National Gallery of Art, has indicated how many bulbs would be needed for the National Gallery of Art.
Unsigned, probably created by Beatrix Farrand based on a telegram from James Bryce to Beatrix Farrand discussing bulbs for the National Gallery of Art, C10:Bryce 1942.08.03.
Copy of original letter; original lacking in collection.
Postscript, typewritten addition on copy.
Title created by cataloger.
- Accession No.
- C10:BF 1942.06.22
- Related Items
- Work Types
- bulbs (plants)
- Narcissus bulbs
- Havey, Ruth, 1899-1980
- Thacher, John
- Finley, David E. (David Edward)
- National Gallery of Art (U.S.)
- Oregon Bulb Farms
- Dumbarton Oaks Park (Washington, D.C.)
- Dumbarton Oaks Gardens (Washington, D.C.)
- Dumbarton Oaks Garden Archives
- Dumbarton Oaks Research Library, Rare Book Collection
- Dumbarton Oaks, Washington (D.C.)
- Index Terms
- Bryce, James → BF's thank-you's to DO maids, hand-delivery by
- Bryce, James → bulb orders and → for DO and National Gallery
- Bryce, James → National Gallery bulb orders and → daffodils for
- National Gallery of Art → daffodils for → Bryce's thoughts on?
- Dumbarton Oaks Park → Clifton hillside path → results from walkaround by MB, JT, RB?
- daffodils → for National Gallery → Bryce's thoughts on?
- tunnel, north, measurements sent to BF