- Full size plan, doria basin under merchild, Tennis Court fountain (1)
- Ruth Havey
- Date Created
- Garden Area
- Pebble Garden
- Tennis Court
Unsigned, probably created by Ruth Havey based on related signed and dated drawing for the doria basin under merchild, GD T-2-62A.
Under title: "(2 sheets - a & b)" referring to drawing appears on two sheets of paper.
In lower right corner in graphite: "Do not trim"; "24" x 65""; and "3W."
Accesion number written in pencil and changed from "J 2.18e" to "T-2.62d" by unknown hand.
- Accession No.
- GD T-2-62D
- Related Items
- Work Types
- architectural drawings
- landscape architecture drawings
- 59.5 x 165.4 cm (23.4 x 65.1 inches)
- graphite and black ink on tracing paper
- basins (vessels)
- plans (orthographic projections)
- drawings (visual works)
- architectural drawings (visual works)
- Dumbarton Oaks Garden Archives
- Dumbarton Oaks Research Library, Rare Book Collection
- Dumbarton Oaks, Washington (D.C.)
- Index Terms
- Pebble Garden → Doria basin and pedestal for merchild fountain
- fountains → tennis court → Doria basin and pedestal for merchild for
- tennis court. See also Arbor Garden or Terrace; parterre → fountain → Doria basin and pedestal for merchild
- plans → for Tennis Court → fountain
- plans → for Pebble Garden → fountain