Columbus Buggy Co.

Columbus, Ohio, USA, 1875–1913 (Distributor)

In 1875, the founders of the Iron Buggy Company in Columbus, Ohio – Clinton Firestone and George and Oscar Peters – sold the business and formed a new company, the Columbus Buggy Company. This new company had a plant located at Wall and Lucas Streets. With the advent of the automobile, the Columbus Buggy Company's management began producing automobiles in the early twentieth century, building several different lines that used both electric and gas power. These changes were not enough for the company to survive, and the Columbus Buggy Company went bankrupt in 1913.

Columbus Buggy Company Credit Line Columbus Buggy Company Credit Line