Wood's Watches

Boston, Massachusetts, USA (Publisher, Distributor)

The firm of Nathaniel G. Wood (later N. G. Wood & Sons) was established in 1844 by Nathaniel Goodwin Wood (1824–1907) at 9 and 11 Hanover Street, Boston. The business dealt in watches, jewelry, and sterling silver flatware and silver-plate hollowware as well providing repair work. About ten years later, N.G. Wood & Sons moved to 95 Court Street, and shortly thereafter to 444 Washington Street and then to 89 Central Street by 1887. The firm employed advertising (trade) cards to promote the business.

Nathan G. Wood Advertising Information Nathaniel G. Wood Advertising Information

N.G. Wood & Sons, Boston Trade Card Nathanial G. Wood, Boston, Trade Card